SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM GUIDELINES
The 4Ever40 Sisterhood Association, Inc Scholarship Program awards money to help pay the costs of women to obtain Vocational/Technical credentials (including Certified Nursing Assistant, Massage Therapist, Medical Billing/Coding, Beauty/Hair School, Computer Technology, etc) or a college degree at any level.
Who may apply for Scholarship? To be eligible for a scholarship, all applicants must:
- Be a Florida resident
- Plan to use their degree/credential to pursue a career in one of their program of choice as described above
- Be accepted and enrolled into a one-year certificate, Associates, Bachelors, or Master’s degree program at an accredited Florida college or Vocational/Technical school.
- If eligible for financial aid at the college or Vocational/Technical school to which the student applies. Proof of eligibility may be required, such as :
- Financial aid award letter.
- Income Tax Return for the past year
- Current Financial means/resources.
- Personal Statement/Essay : Explain why pursuing the education curriculum of your choice will promote your achievement of self-reliance, independence, self-improvement, growth, self-direction and motivation.
- Two referral letters from teacher/professors, community leaders and/or professionals that speak to your ability to not only complete, but excel in your chosen program for the benefit of yourself, your family and the community as a whole.
How To Apply
Applicants must: Using the Standard form by Program Committee
- Submit a completed application form
- Submit 2 letters of character reference or letter of recommendations.
- Submit school transcripts as proof of enrollment and/or completion of course requirements.
How The Scholarship Can Be Used?
Scholarship monies may only be used to cover the following: Tuition, fees, books, supplies, equipment, or other expenses required for the instructional and clinical courses of the curriculum.